- Total investment
- € 26,000 - 34,000 (per unit)
- Franchise fee
- € 52,283 (Baltic region)
- € 250
About the company
With more than 10 years of experience in the area of photodepilation and phototherapy, DepilConcept presents a complete offer for hair removal and skin treatment, with solutions that are personalized and accessible to all.
With solid growth for 10 years and with over 90 clinics worldwide, DepilConcept growth is based on a well-designed strategy, focused on the end customer and support for Franchisees.
- A large network. DepilConcept is part of a beauty group that has more than 150 clinics all over the world.
- International Brand. DepilConcept is currently present in Portugal, Poland and Brasil.
- Constant follow-up. DepilConcept ensure constant operational monitoring, ongoing training and central organization of key areas of expansion and support to your clinic – marketing, sales, HR and finance.
- The security of a network. Become part of the DepilConcept family and have your own clinic with all the security and support that only a franchising network can offer you.
- Reduced Investment
- Fast return on investment
- Area exclusivity
- No experience required in the area
- Central marketing management
- Reduced RH Structure
- Reduced operating costs
- Own brand products
DepilConcept currently is looking for a Master Franchisee for the Baltic region, so the candidate should be ambitious and dynamic.
Master Franchisee profile:
- Passionate about the Beauty business
- Solid financials or access to capital
- Committed to the brand’s growth in their specific region
- High personal standards: excellence, honesty and integrity
Training & Support
Before the opening, DepilConcept provides an excellence trainig (3 weeks) on all the skills necessary to become a Master Franchisee: technical, sales, marketing, operational, financial.
After the opening, DepilConcept will provide an effective follow up and support center to the Master Franchisee.
- Store initial set up
- Corporate Identity
- General management
- Operational and Training
- Corporate work
- 5 days certified initial training: technical, commercial, management
- Continuous training plan
- Mistery shopper periodical evaluation
- Periodical operational meetings
- Periodic visits to franchised clinics
- Annual brand convention
- Constant telephone and email support
Investment on marketing:
- Central Marketing department
- Graphic Designers
- PR and press office
- Digital marketing manager
- Mystery shopper
- Online platforms management: site, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Google AdWords
- Franchisees Intranet
- Length of franchise agreement (in years): 10
- Marketing fee: € 250
- Return on Investment (in months): 18-24
- Number of employees in 1 unit: 2
- Number of total units: 94 (July 2018)
- Watch DEPILCONCEPT video (in Portuguese)