- Total investment
- € 100,000 - 120,000
- Franchise fee
- € 25,000
About the company
8 year experience,
3 active cafes,
unique product factory – Index Bakery
Index Cafe = coffee + a good mood
There is only one recipe for how to make good coffee – understanding what kind of coffee the customer wants. Some people really do not know what they want. Others are too shy to say it. Index Cafe aims to relax the atmosphere, to open the heart and to find out what the person wants. Index Cafe intention is not to sell an extra cake, but to help the quest to feel special and unique, providing him what he really needs.
Index Cafe is in the hospitality business. And here – the customer is always true. Because without the customer there would not be Index Cafe.
Index Cafe’s mission is to improve people’s mood. With a smile. With an attitude. With a special recipe. With talks. With outstanding tasty products and beverages. With a special atmosphere. And sincere service.
The ideal candidate of Index Cafe is someone, who has:
- Hard-working skills with a desire to succeed;
- Good people skills, including business, management and customer service skills;
- Ability to work within a system;
- Preferably food and beverage experience.
Training & Support
Index Cafe will provide its franchisees with following support:
- Assistance in the location selection
- Construction specifications
- Assistance in the construction of the franchised unit
- Assistance in the pre-operational stage
- Training to the franchisee’s staff
- Preparation of the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in its territory Permanent support & assistance
- Signage and other branding elements for the decoration of the franchised unit
- Permanent marketing assistance and support
- Operations and Management Manuals Assistance in the supply and if needed
Initial assistance provided by Index Cafe will include the following franchisee training programs
- Training provided at a location designated by Index Cafe (initial training)
- Training provided at the franchisee’s location (on-site training)