- Barbering / Hairdressing
- Total investment
- € 47,000 - 69,850
- Franchise fee
- € 12,000
- 6% (min €300/per working place)
About the company
A classy barbershop keeping the traditions of the barber art alive. Classic haircuts, hot towel straight razor shaves, beard & moustache trim.
“Lumberjack Barbershop” brand was founded in 2015 as an authentic barbershop with a philosophy of the concept for true masculinity.
Business is based on the belief that men have a right to receive a service of highest quality, and be treated with exceptional care, professionalism and grooming.
Potential franchisees should meet the following criteria:
- Enjoys service industry and has full buy-in to the Lumberjack brand, story and culture
- Strong sales and customer service abilities
- Super talent for management and operations
- High personal standards: excellence, honesty, integrity, etc.
- Well-developed people skills
- Outgoing, optimistic and charismatic
- Able to meet initial investment requirements
- Well organized and able to follow direction
- Mature, stable and forward-thinking
- Dedicated to success
People with middle management/executive experience or existing business owners, preferably in the same industry, previously involved in marketing, sales or business development will be considered with higher potential.
Training & Support
An experienced trainer from Lumberjack Barbershop will provide training on:
- Branding and Culture
- Sales and marketing
- Ensuring smooth customer experience
- Administrative and Operational procedures (hiring, payroll, etc.)
- Reporting to the franchisor
- An on-site training to assist potential franchisee in the commencement of operations.
Potential franchisee will receive all possible Support for running successful business:
- Site Selection Support
- Operational Support
- Marketing Support
- Population of the city or town should be at least 250,000.
- Total size of the barbershop is estimated to be around 40 sq. to 70 sq.
- Located in central, easy accessible buildings
- The barber shop needs to feel spacious with appropriate lighting and interior colours to put emphasis on the unique branding characteristics and style
- High quality equipment helps to ensure the service level quality, as well as the customer comfort.