- Total investment
- € 60,000
- Franchise fee
- € 5,000
About the company
STENDERS is a cosmetics brand inspired by nature. It pays special attention to feelings and shopping experience, including design, aroma, the way of presenting products and customer care culture.
STENDERS believes that everyone can create a positive environment. STENDERS wants to inspirit life into empty and unfriendly places, to bring vibrant emotions into people’s hearts. The feelings of humankind have no boundaries. Our work is eternal and our imagination – unlimited.
STENDERS is one of the biggest cosmetics producers in Northern Europe. It is a team of creative and competent people captivated by the idea of cosmetics filled with feelings. STENDERS feelings are captured in more than 290 products and live in more than 190 shops in 19 countries of the world.
STENDERS is keen on finding franchisees who can establish and grow the brand in their respective territories.
STENDERS looks for the following qualities in the potential partners:
- Solid retail experience in developing new brands;
- Established network with main shopping malls and department stores;
- Financial liquidity for necessary investment and expansion;
- Commitment for long-term cooperation with clearly defined targets;
- Ability to ensure quality localization of marketing materials;
- Knowledge on importation and certification of products;
- Adherence to STENDERS brand image and standard operating procedures.
Training & Support
High level of customer service creates a pleasant atmosphere in STENDERS boutiques and is an essential source in creating customer loyalty and willingness to return. Before opening your first STENDERS boutique STENDERS provides full training for your team either in Riga or in your country of residence. The training plan is precisely customized to your new sales assistants and will be developed by taking into consideration the previous background level of your sales assistants and the resources available. Main topics included in training are:
- Practical training on STENDERS customer service;
- Trying out STENDERS products and highlighting their key sales arguments;
- Acquiring product and gift wrapping skills.
Also for your convenience, STENDERS has made an internet portal available at e.Stenders (http://e.stenders.lv), which is accessible in English, German, Russian, Polish and Latvian. On e.Stenders you and your sales assistants will be introduced to the range of products and sales arguments for the products. Also on e.Stenders you can develop average purchase raising skill via interactive training game, find out how to wrap STENDERS products and gifts by watching training videos and more.
Return on Investment (in months): 12-24
Number of total units: 214 (25 company owned units + 189 franchise units)
Number of employees required in 1 unit: 3