- Total investment
- € 450,000
- Franchise fee
- € 50,000
- 5 %
About the company
Restaurant Uncle Vanya is a cosy and warm place to enjoy great food and take a drop of vodka. The restaurant serves all the classic Russian cuisine in modern interpretation. The Bar is stocked with pure, strong alcoholic beverages and home brewed infusions.
Since the opening of first Uncle Vanya Restaurant in 2013 in Riga, Latvia, Uncle Vanya restaurant become extremely popular. In the process they built a name for themselves throughout the atmosphere and emotional restaurant category. Uncle Vanya core mission is to provide guests with a traditional Russian Cuisine and nostalgic emotions, especially for an older audience. It’s this simple philosophy that keeps its guests coming back to the Uncle Vanya.
Uncle Vanya is looking for entrepreneurs, preferably with a food and beverage experience, who:
- want to own their own business;
- have the ability to carefully follow the systems and procedures;
- have hard-working skills with a desire to succeed;
- have good people skills, including business, management and customer service skills;
- are financially organised.
Training & Support
Uncle Vanya want you to succeed. Uncle Vanya brand and restaurant are designed to maximise the opportunities available to you.
Uncle Vanya will help you:
- To choose location
- To develop business plan
- To develop restaurant project
- To provide construction specifications
- To organize the technological work processes
- To train personnel based on the existing staff
- To start operations
- To prepare the marketing campaign to launch the franchised unit in your territory
- To provide permanent marketing assistance and support
- To optimize project activity
- To create financial reports
- To give access to operational systems and proprietary formulas
- To provide Operations and Management Manuals Assistance in the supply
- To provide you with Uncle Vanya’s unique beverage and food products
Number of employees required in a Uncle Vanya restaurant: 14
Return on Investment (in months): 36