- Total investment
- € 40,000 - 120,000
- Franchise fee
- € 15,000
- € 2,500 / per year
About the company
Present since 1993 with over 200 stores in more than 20 countries worldwide, Yogorino is an innovative and clear brand: a solid organisation network with outlets characterised by a fresh and dynamic design, suitable for a wide range of business locations, that offer a multi-product menu such as frozen yogurt, ice cream, coffee bar, iced drinks, parfaits, crêpes and much more besides. By the way, Yogorino frozen yogurt is a probiotic food, bringing health benefits by stimulating the activity of the digestive system. That is why Yogorino products are considered to be functional and last but not least, is gluten free.
An ideal candidate is someone, who is:
- passionate about Yogorino brand and products;
- passionate about the Yogorino food culture;
- growth oriented and with entrepreneurial spirit;
- enthusiastic, passionate, has desire to achieve personal and business success;
- able to work in a team;
- has financial assets.
Potential candidate can be either a structured company for multiple or master development or an independent investor for a single store
Training & Support
- Pre-opening theoretical training, marketing and web-marketing assistance.
- Ongoing assistance, marketing and web marketing support after the opening.
- On-site support during the grand opening of the store (1 week).
- Biannual or annual visit of the store starting from the second year of activity.
- Cost of training for the investor: travel, meals and accommodation costs of the trainer only.